Happy New Year & For Dee fans 3rd anniversary

Hi guys,

First of all, I wanted to wish you all the very best for this new year, success, happiness and good health ! Then, as you may know, I've created this blog on January 1st 2013 which means that For Dee fans is 3 years old since the beginning of the year. People shared a lot of great content with me in 2015 and I thank them all, I really appreciate receiving videos from you guys. Let's do it again in 2016.

My Dee folder is becoming a real mess, I need to organize it better to see what content has already been posted and most of all, to see what's left to be posted here. Hopefully, I can make the whole year posting almost every Sunday :)

Thanks for still visiting the blog, you're awesome ! Don't forget to rate each post so I can see if you like the content and obviously, don't hesitate to leave comments.

Cheers,
#1 Dee fan

Comments

  1. Happy 2016, #1 Dee fan!
    Thanks again for the great effort posting here almost every week, all these rare scenes and images are nowhere else to be found.
    Hope next year you will find and post even more, so with help from contributers :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment