Welcome to the new For Dee fans !


Hi guys,

As I announced a few weeks ago, the blog design was going to change and have a more classic look. It is now done and I hope you like it. I decided to do it for several reasons, the main one was to get rid of the responsive/dynamic design that was preventing the blog to be correctly indexed by search engines. Let's see how it goes in the next few months.

Even though it is not as fancy as the old design, I prefer this one because old Blogger designs allow you to completely customize your template. I wanted it to be lighter and simple, I think I managed to achieve that. Let me know what you think about it, one line or two will be welcomed ;) Also, don't forget to subscribe to the blog updates by leaving your email address in the "Receive the updates in your inbox" section. You will be notified every time I update the blog with new content.

Thanks to all of you,

Cheers.
#1 Dee fan

Comments

  1. Congrats on the new design!
    PeterDee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent work! Hopefully, this will be viewable to more Dee fans that do not know of this great site.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, I hope it will bring some more people here.

      Delete
  3. Excellent., hopefully this will be viewable to more Dee fans that do not know of this site.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WAY easier/quicker to navigate. Good job, I prefer this!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment